Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On the Hunt

Going to a Christmas tree farm and hunting for the perfect tree has always been something I just love doing, unfortunately, I don't think the rest of my family is quite as enthralled with the whole process as I am. Tone' humors me every year and lets me wander all over the farm following me with the hand saw, and this year carrying a little boy on his shoulders until we eventually make it back to the very first tree I had said was "perfect". You just never know what you are signing up for when two people get married!


"Good job, Daddy." (pat, pat)


"You deserve a kiss!"

Timber!!!!
Really, when you measure less than 3 feet tall a 6 foot tree falling is a big deal!


TaDa!
Then we hauled it to the car and were given candy canes and then petted some "reindeer". (horses with reindeer ears on!) Good times, good times.

No comments: