Wednesday, January 19, 2011

8 Months Down, 4 Weeks To Go

Not a great picture of me, but it is pretty much how I am feeling right now with less than 4 weeks until baby comes. Tired and exhausted are a couple words I could use to describe myself currently. I have even been napping the last few days when I can sneak it in, which is entirely out of character for me. I am not one to sit for more than 5 minutes at a time without getting up to do something, but now my body is forcing me to sit more and nap more. It has been helping me to stay somewhat on track with my latest committment to read the Bible in 90 days, though!
I am pretty close to being ready for this little girl to appear as I have been madly clearing out the baby room, getting things organized in the garage, washing all the baby paraphanelia, setting up the co-sleeper and crib, and making a pile to take to the hospital with us. I have also been making a few freezer meals and have plans to make more, hopefully! My latest project has been decorating the baby's room. My good friend, Sheri, came over last Saturday and painted the cutest tree with swirl branches on the wall over the crib. It looks so good! She is coming back to paint a swirlly branch out of the window and then we are going to add some owls to the branches of both. It has been so much fun to think about decorating a little girls room:) When it is all done I'll post pictures, for sure!

I'll keep you all posted should we have an early arrival!

7 comments:

Jennifer Rose Cox said...

That must mean I'm getting close too!

klyn said...

Grandma doesn't sit still for more than 5 minutes either. You must have gotten that from her. I, on the other hand, have perfected the ability to not move from one position for hours! Who did we get our not sleeping from though?

rebecca said...

Jennifer, we need to get our pictures taken together with our pregnant bellies, just like with our last two!

K,
Hmmm, we'll have to ask about great grandparents sleeping habits.

Mara said...

You're looking great! :)

Sheri said...

I can't wait! Whoo Whoo!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to your baby

Seattle Real Estate

chelsea said...

Congratulations for your coming baby!



Internet Marketing Vancouver | Plumber San Jose