Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Estella's 11th Month

Our little girl is growing up! She is getting the funniest little personality and showing us that she has a mind and ideas of her own. She doesn't sit still for long now. Anytime the doors are left open to let the sun in I find her out the door and making her escape down the driveway! So now I either have to keep the doors shut or assign a big brother to keep tabs on her.
Her big brothers still absolutely adore her, even now that she is getting into everything of theirs.
Legos, chocolate, markers, coins and more all go in her little mouth. Luckily, both boys are very observant and watchful of their little sister and start screaming bloody murder when she starts shoving things into her mouth, so we haven't had any choking episodes.

Do you see the mischief in those eyes?

She loves her walker as it has given her newfound freedom to cruise all over the place....
and straight into the fireplace.
The face: I can't handle it.

New discoveries: puzzles and animals
I made her a sensory bag of colored water, glitter and plastic bugs to keep her busy while I work in the kitchen. It bought me 15 minutes of time, I'll take it!

With her Grandpa Gibson






1 comment:

klyn said...

I like the sensory bag - great idea to keep her occupied!
There's a Farm Find-It now - comes in a silo. Might have to get it!
Or... invest in a screen door? It works.