Friday, March 23, 2012

Our Tiny Little Walker


Our little tiny girl is a full fledged walker now! She started taking her first steps at the end of January, just a few days before turning one. It doesn't seem possible that she could walk since she is so tiny, just 18 pounds and 26 inches tall (or short, rather). She was determined to keep up with those big brothers of hers, though, so now they have to watch out! So do I, actually, as she is quick to escape out any open door.

I am so bummed as our computer, yet again, took a nose dive and so all my pictures of Estella's first birthday party are trapped on there. You'd think I would have learned by now to save them to an external hard drive, but I had just downloaded (uploaded?) them. Ugh. When I get it back up and running be sure I will post pictures as the party was adorable:)


1 comment:

Sheri said...

Ahhh yes. Back to the days of keeping the doors locked because of little escape artists. She is the tiniest little doll and I just want to squeeze her.