Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Good, Clean Fun

From the moment we arrived in Sweet Home after our rather unpleasant trip to and from California, we felt right at home at Uncle Ed and Aunt Anita's home. They had pulled out their grown boys dump trucks and were ready for some little boys to play. In fact, Uncle Ed didn't just watch them play, he joined in! He immediately started pulling out tools and material and built this coaster. It took all of 20 minutes and then all three boys were sailing on down the gravel driveway. I'm still not sure who was having the most fun!

Of course, mama had to give it a go. Little Lukas rode with mama and he was none too impressed with my driving skills. He's a smart boy.
Then Nikolas was ready to take the reins on his own. I have a feeling Nik is going to be one of those kids who gets their license on their 16th birthday....
It would have been really fun if I had a video of these two careening down the driveway. I can imagine most of you moms would have been thinking I am just a little bit crazy for letting my boys go down on this thing, but hey, he's wearing a helmet!
Faster Uncle, Faster!
Oh to be three again and have people tote you around. Must be nice.

I have a feeling I may hear some frequent requests to go visit Uncle and Auntie quite soon:)

1 comment:

klyn said...

These are great! Chad thinks the go-cart is great...too bad we live on flat terrain!