Friday, June 19, 2009

Lukas, the Ladies Man

While my friend, Estie, and I climbed the other day Lukas took advantage of the situation to kiss on Estie's 4 month old little girl. He wouldn't stop going up to her, holding her head and giving her a big smack on the lips and nose. She tolerated it pretty well, but he eventually went to far and made her cry. Sorry Peytra, boys do that sometimes.








Looks like we'll be keeping our eyes on these two...


Hope her daddy doesn't see this post! :0

5 comments:

klyn said...

I photo of Peytra!! Yay!!

Um, Lukas' hair is getting long, eh? Such the little boy now - no baby. Sigh.

rebecca said...

Kellie,
I know, I was looking at this thinking I needed to cut that boys hair. Boohoo!

Jodi said...

Uh-oh, Lukas better hope Maizie doesn't see these pictures!

I don't really blame him...Peytra IS pretty irresistible. :)

rebecca said...

Jodi,
Yes, Lukas is definitely making his rounds with the girls, he was also kissing on a little girl on our road trip.
He's going to get a reputation pretty soon!

Sheri said...

Well, as long as he saves a lot of kisses for his Aunt Sheri. Course when he comes at me with that open mouth and snot in his nose I am vewy afwaid!