Monday, September 7, 2009

Potty Man!

Little Lukey is learning to use the potty like a big boy! Though, really, he had going on the potty down when he was just 5 months old. He was using the potty 5 times a day and I rarely had to change a poopy diaper, it was great! Then, unfortunately, at 12 months old he came down with diarrhea for a week, so that ended that streak. Now I am back at it, hoping he will be out of diapers by the time he is two. It would be nice, but if he isn't ready, no big deal. He'll get it soon enough, which is why I start loosely potty training so early, so they won't think it is a big deal when they are older. It seems to be working well for me, and my boys.
Anyway, sorry if this is TMI....it's amazing what excites a parent....


Hanging out


Admiring a job well done

Bye Bye Poopy!


Nice work, Lukas.
He's so proud:)

No comments: