Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Batman And His Batmobile

Before I had children, I used to hear funny stories about them and the bizarro things they do.

Before I had children, I didn't think I would have such weirdos of my own. I thought, "Other people have weird children, but certainly not me."

I take it all back.

Hello, my name is Rebecca, aka. Mommy, and I have weirdo children.


Nikolas randomly decides some days that he is going to be Batman, even though this particular Batman outfit is for a 12 month old. Hence the reason they are shorts, quarter sleeves and not snapped around his legs. Doesn't matter to him, though, and why would it? Have you seen the cape? Really, that's all that matters.
Of course, what good is a cape unless it flows behind you? Hence the Batmobile, aka. "FireBike", due to the flames on the sides.

Alright Batman, fly away, just be sure to look both ways before crossing the street.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I guess the question is, where do weird children come from? Or maybe that's the question? What comes first, the chicken or the egg comes to mind also.
Your boys and their weirdness bring me much laughter.

rebecca said...

Well you know I believe the chicken came first.....so I guess that answers our question, eh?