Monday, February 28, 2011

More Estella Pictures

My camera is still not working so I am borrowing a friends old one so I haven't been as picture happy as I would normally be. I'm so bummed as I know I'm missing Estella's newborn moments that I'll never get again. So sad. Here are a few pictures we have taken though.


Mama and daughter



My midwife and me with little Estella
I am so thankful to have had the same midwife for all three of my children. Even when I am screaming at her, "NO, I don't want to push!", she stays calm, takes it all in stride and encourages me anyway.

Uncle Bill with his first niece



Grandpa Graham with his oldest grandchild and his youngest grandchild.
Made even more special that they are both girls and both born on the exact same day!
Yep, Estie decided she wanted to share Alex's birthday, so they are exactly 19 years apart.
Stay tuned; there will be more of our little Estie coming soon!

1 comment:

klyn said...

Wonderful pictures! What - you are in them. Crazy lady - mom's aren't in photos with their children.