Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No, We Can Not Keep Him

This little guy jumped out from under the couch at me the other day.
I was reading and holding Estella and saw something move out of the corner of my eye, and there was this cute little frog:) I screached to Tone' who was in the other room, "TONE', COME SEE THIS!" He was on the couch as he was in the midst of the flu and when he heard me he thought something was terribly wrong and jumped out and came running. When he saw it was a frog he said, "In the future, when I am sick, there are only three things you can screach like that for: a dead body, a meteor the size of Texas or a plague of frogs in Biblical proportion." Hmm, I guess I did sound like there was something about to eat me.
It was too bad that the boys were spending the night at John and Karen's, 'cause they missed out on seeing the little froggie. (Well, not really too bad. It was actually really sweet having the night off)
Then, Tone' asked; "Can we keep him?"
"No"
"We could put it in my aquarium!"
"No"
"Just until tomorrow so the boys can see him!"
"No"
So with sagging shoulders Tone' shooed the little guy out the door.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Way to go! Getting a picture of him before Tone' sent him on his way. A true scrapbooker!