Wednesday, June 15, 2011

4 Months Old!


Our baby girl keeps getting cuter with each month! Little Estie is 4 months old now, but I feel like she's been in our lives a lot longer. Which, actually, she has been in my life exactly 9 months longer...

Estella is now 13 1/2 pounds and 23 inches long. Almost two feet! She is actually smaller than her brothers both were at this age. That is normally a good thing, but my boys are already short for their ages. Hopefully she's going to be over five feet!
You laugh, but I'm only 5'2" and Tone's mom was only 4'11"!!! Oh well, it's fun being short. We can squeeze into small spaces and almost never hit our heads on low hanging lamps.


Comparison of her at 2 months.



This little girl makes me want to have another baby sooner rather than later. She is so easy going and gives out the most beautiful smiles to anyone who will look at her. She is definitely a third child as she has to share me with her two needy big brothers, which means, she has learned to wait. I try not to take advantage of that too much though. Besides, who could resist cuddling with this beautiful baby girl???






Those blue eyes are still there!

She is getting stronger and holding her head up real high. This past week she has been making every effort to roll over! Oh no! Now I won't be able to leave her just anywhere! I can't believe next month she will be getting close to sitting up on her own. It's crazy how fast infants develop.


\


Baby smooches from a smitten daddy:)







How incredibly blessed I am to be the mother of these amazing children.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

How adorable! I need to smooch her cute cheeks. I remember what a good baby Lukey was also. So patient when his big brother wanted you.

Emily said...

Oh, that baby girl is delicious. I love her expression in the pic where Tone is kissing her. Adorable.