Monday, October 31, 2011

The Great Pumpkin(s)

We have been fortunate this year to get to know a couple from church who have a farm with animals, gardens, orchards and so much more. Early this past spring the wife told me she was planting pumpkins for each of our children and that she would scratch their names in them as well. As you can see, those pumpkins turned out so fun!!!






I tried to get a picture with all three of the kids and their pumpkins, but to no avail. Lukas simply would not cooperate. He's usually the one who sees a camera and says, "cheese!".



Not today. Grrrr.






Etella, however, happily posed for me. Not that she could go anywhere as this was before she started crawling. Oh, and her pumpkin weighed almost 4 times what she weighed. Sure glad I don't have to lug that around!






Nikolas decided, after seeing Lukas raising such a stink, that he would be a stinker too and pretend to be put out with the picture taking. What, do I have a junior higher already?!






Then, just as magically, Nikolas jumped onto Luke's pumpkin and gave me the sweetest smile. Nik was trying to play some reverse psychology on Lukas, unfortunately, it didn't work. It's frame worthy though, too bad HE'S ON THE WRONG PUMPKIN! Grrrr, again.



Maybe I could photoshop it...


What a handsome little man I have:)



2 comments:

Sheri said...

Hee hee! Another day with pumpkins for the Gibson's. Too funny. At least Estie was into it. What cool pumpkins.

PS You need to change your description of yourself and add Estie.

rebecca said...

Your right, I keep forgetting!