Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yes, I'm Still Here

Where have I been?
Well, I have been up in Tacoma and Issaquah for the last week visiting my sister and husband. That is, my sister in Tacoma and my husband in Issaquah. Just to clarify. I had a great time with Kellie, going to her Bible Study and working out at her gym with her. I think my abs have recovered to their normal squishy state. Then the boys and I went to stay with Tone', who does not have internet access, ACK!. We were back in Portland for roughly 42 hours, in which time we did some major gardening and went for a bike ride to Baskin Robbins, yum! Then back to Issaquah to hang with my sister and family on Mother's Day. I have some great pictures and stories to post, but it's a little late and I really need to get to bed, so I just thought I would let ya all know that I hope to be posting some Tuesday or Wednesday. Off to get a couple hours of sleep!

No comments: