Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Three Months Old!

Estella is three months old now!

Her little personality is beginning to emerge and I am loving getting to know this new little person. She loves to be talked to and will begin to coo and make sweet little noises as long as your attention is on her. Look away and she's done "talking" to you. Her eyes are still bright blue, which would be fun and different from the rest of us. She sure is growing tons and is ready for 3-6 months clothse now, but, somehow, I don't have any clothes in that size. (I need to come see you Chelsea!)

Just for comparison, here she is at two months.




The classic "0" mouth.

So cute!


Big brother Nikolas with his little sister.

Nikolas adores his little sis. He will stop whatever he is doing when she starts to cry and sing to her. I love listening to him sing to her. It's the sweetest thing and even if she is screaming and it isn't helping he won't give up or leave her until I come. He is already practicing protecting her.



"I'm THIS BIG"



2 comments:

Mara said...

She is getting so big! And so cute! :)

Sheri said...

What a cute PINK baby! Can't wait to snuggle her tonight.