Friday, September 30, 2011

Estella is 7 Months Old!

Okay, she is actually getting closer to 8 months old now, but I can't skip a month!
I've been gone too much this summer and have a backlog of pictures and blogging to do of our on the go summer. She sure is a well traveled baby already!




Those eyes!

There is just not much to say other than:

"She is adorable."


She also never stops smiling, except when she's hungry or tired.

Typical baby......and adult for that matter.



Estella has started sitting up this past month. She loves her new view, and I love that her hair has grown back so she doesn't have a little bald spot. You wouldn't believe how many people asked me if I shaved her head in the back!
Sometimes her head gets a little top heavy and then she just bends in half and does a little face plant on the floor. Babies never cease to amaze me with their limberness.

For every adorable smile she gives away, is an hilarious one.




Lipsucker

She was intently watching a calf nurse on a goat.

Wonder what was going through her little brain?


Estella is such a sweet and easy baby. She lights up when a person looks at her, especially mama:)

and she is content to just play by herself. I suppose the third baby gets used to waiting, but I'm also thinking her personality does play into it some as well.

She has started saying, "Mama" though I'm still not sure if she means me or if it is just an easy word to say. Hmmmm, I'll go with ME:)

She was sleeping through the night, but then two weeks on the road ruined that. Nuts, back to the drawing board. I'm confident she will pick it up again soon as she is already going down while still awake. She really is the perfect baby.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Such a cutie! She's getting so long. But she doesn't feel like that when she's all snuggled in my arms.

klyn said...

And in a couple more days, you'll be able to post 8 mos! Crazy fast is how these months are going!

She certainly has rode around in the car quite a bit! I'm glad she travels so well - and really, the boys do, too. Just maybe not always with you, heh, heh.