Saturday, August 9, 2008

Teething Baby

Yep, this is what my teething baby looks like. Have I mentioned what an easy baby Lukas is? My niece, Alexandra, discovered that he had a razor sharp tooth poking through his bottom gum on Thursday. He hadn't been cranky in the slightest so I had no idea he was teething. Upon further investigation I found another tooth just under the gum coming through.
This is his grumpy face on Saturday. He was a kindof grouchy all day, but I think mostly it was because he kept getting woken up by a certain two year old. We have become friends with the tylenol bottle and gum numbing medicine in hopes that he will have a restful night. Either way though, this teething phase with Lukas is already looking manageable.

1 comment:

klyn said...

So cute! Congrats on the first tooth breaking through! Lukas will be pleased to know I was drooled on this weekend - not quite the champion drooler that Lukas is, but this little guy held his own!

Zach lost a tooth tonight! Sneaking into his room in a minute - gotta keep up the illusion - although actually having money within 12 hours of losing a tooth for the first time in his tooth losing career might make him think the tooth fairy actually does exist and was waylaid the past 12 years!