Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Luke, I Am Your Papa!

Not long ago,
in a city close by,
two little Jedi were up
late fighting the evil Darth Papa
who was demanding they go to the
Land of Nod and stay there until the sun
became visible on the distant horizon..........



The littlest Jedi, Luke I'mAlmostAWalker, tried to take Darth Papa on solo, but he was too inexperienced for the power of such a seasoned Master Sith.
Enter Nikolas the Ridiculous just in time to join forces with Little Luke I'mAlmostAWalker to overcome the forces of parenthood and gain a few more minutes of freedom!

The victory was short lived as Queen I'mtheMama came in and took everyones lightsabers away. It's no fun being the ruler, but someone has to get those little Jedi to bed.

7 comments:

Melinda said...

Just because I am reading your blog at 3 am doesn't mean you should be posting on your blog at half past midnight!!! Go to bed girl!
Adorable pictures though...:)

klyn said...

Love, Love, Love the post!
Luke AlmostaWalker, indeed!
Sorry, Nik - some things you just can't live down...
The Land of Nod is a very good place! Did you have to memorize that poem in 2nd grade, also??

Jodi said...

You are so cute. I loved this post!!!

Emily said...

You are so hilarious, Rebecca. Too, too funny. I'm just curious though. Did you know all of that StarWars' vocabulary on your own or did you have to consult Tone? Either way, I'm impressed. :)

Katinka said...

Oh my word!That was so funny! I can't wait to scrap that one. Better be looking for Star Wars embellishments.

rebecca said...

HaHa, thanks for all the great comments!
EMily, I actually knew all that lingo myself! THough, I must admit, it is because of Tone' that I have watched over and over and over again.

Emily said...

Oh dear, that was very creative. I loved it!