Thursday, February 12, 2009

Brotherly Love

Little Lukas is becoming a real little bother, I mean, a little brother to Nikolas. They are starting to play together, in the loosest sense of the word, but at least they are interacting and acknowledging each other now. Sometimes, however, Nikolas isn't so sure about this other little boy disrupting his "kiki cuddle time".

At first Nik thought it was funny and was laughing while he was saying, "Off Baby!" .
(At what point do we stop calling Lukas, "baby" and start calling him by his name?..........
Probably when the next baby comes, eh?)


Nikolas stopped thinking it was funny when Luke started thwapping him in the eye repeatedly and sat on TOP of Nik's neck. I did intervene at that point as Nik started groaning like he couldn't breathe.



And the winner is........ Lucky Lukas!!!!

He may have cheated with the hammer.

3 comments:

klyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
klyn said...

I had commented on this last night, but it disappeared. Too bad - it was witty... Then, tonight, I had to correct a spelling error...

Maybe it was a good thing I didn't have a lovey to protect growing up. Mom probably would have made me give it to you...along with her cup of tea. :)

Katinka said...

These pictures remind me of pictures from my childhood of my little sister beating up on me.