Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Beach: Pure and Simple

While camping last weekend we managed to make it down to the beach a couple of times. Both boys had a blast chasing waves, playing in the sand and enjoying the wide open space to just run around and be free!

This was the first time that Lukas experienced the power of the ocean. I love being able to introduce my boys to God's awesome creation. I am looking forward to showing them the intricate design found in nature, which I believe can only point to an intelligent designer.

Pure Joy



Someone fell in the waves and therefore wanted to be free of the cumbersome, soggy clothes.


The simple pleasures of running through water. What could be better?


Sand.
Now in every nook and cranny of their bodies and brought back to the tent in their clothes, shoes and toys.


Our little ostrich.
He dug a hole and then tried to cram his chubby little body into it.

My little beach boys.


Where am I in these pictures?
Ahhh, the million dollar question asked by moms throughout the world.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

What fun they had! I'm not surprised Nik stripped down. I'm just surprised it took so long. And Luke cramming himself into that hole. That is hysterical.

klyn said...

I think mom's should have a photographer hired to follow them the first few years of their kids lives so that there is an actual record of all the hours spent with their kids. Really, looking back at photos, you'd think I was never with them!

rebecca said...

Kellie,
so true, so true. Hire a photographer, now that's a great idea.....hmmmmmm now let's see if I can squeeze that into the budget.