Monday, July 27, 2009

Luke's First Haircut

Little Lukas was looking rather scraggly with hair getting into his eyes and hanging over his ears and a tuft of curls on his neck, so when my sister-in-law, Karen, asked if I wanted her to cut his hair I said, "Yes!"
Luke did really well with his haircut and just sat on my lap quietly while his Aunt Karen trimmed away.




The first haircut is always so hard for a mother. My little baby suddenly vanishing before my eyes and leaving a little boy in his place.



Look at that adorable little neck, once hidden from site, but now available for mama to kiss whenever I need some little boy love.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

WHOA- he looks so much like Nik with that haircut! I have never thought he looks like Nik before, but that one little haircut totally brings it out! He is too cute!