Thursday, October 29, 2009

Faithful Fans

Monday night, the boys and I, drove out to Canby to watch Morgan play in a soccer game. Another niece who is playing in a sport that I participated in as well! Too Fun! She even was playing midfielder and forward which were the positions that I played too:) This is Morgan's first year in soccer and is gaining skills and confidence quickly. With a little bit more practice and confidence she is going to be scoring goals left and right just like her daddy did.



I wasn't exactly prepared for the FREEZING COLD weather that greeted us at 5pm that night, so I bundled Nik in his kiki's and he stoicly braved the chill. What a devoted cousin:)
Did I mention it also started to rain?
John, Karen and sister Abby watching from the sidelines.....and freezing their tails off as well.

Little Lukas looking cute in his little pumpkin hat.






No comments: