Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just Barely...

Big Enough To Ride

We all went to the Oregon State Fair with my brother and his family at the end of summer. Nikolas wanted to ride all the rides, naturally, so when we walked up to the first one and found that he was too short I was worried that would be the case for the rest of the rides. Luckily, their were a great many rides geared for Nik's age and with him being at the very bottom of the height pool he just barely squeaked by at 34 inches tall. Little Lukas, didn't fair as well measuring in at 30 inches. Thankfully he didn't really notice what was going on.

Driving Truck

Ready for Takeoff

Hands in the Air!
He was copying other kids, it was hilarious:)


Roller Coaster Ride with cousin Morgan



Finally, something they both can participate in.

The pictures we are missing are the ones of Morgan and I riding 5 upside down twirling, spinning, wizzing rides right in a row! I was actually beginning to feel nauseous towards the end of the last one. I'm getting old.
Other than the rides, we all watched a pretty neat horse drill team show and had some overpriced corn dogs. That was pretty much it. Next time, Morgan and I are going by ourselves and riding crazy rides the whole time, now that would be fun!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Thanks for having this event in your life. I think I have some amusement park stickers I can use. I should look through my stickers and see what you next family outings should be...

klyn said...

Ah, yes, the missing pictures when YOU are doing something fun and memorable. I totally understand. One day, we should hire a photographer for our lives so we can look back and see decent pictures of us.

Sheri said...

I should go along on all the Graham/Gibson/Bennett adventures and be the photographer, and then I can come home and scrap your lives...

rebecca said...

Sheri,
yes, I agree!