Thursday, November 5, 2009

Before The Neverending Rain Comes

With few rainless days ahead of us we have been spending as much time outside as we can.
Mostly this involves Nikolas riding his bike while I pull Lukas around in the wagon, but this particular day Tone' was home and so Nik asked him, "Daddy, you ride your big bike and I ride my little bike?" How could Tone' say no?






Getting daring.

When I first met Tone', he would do this trick with his bike and I was thoroughly impressed.

Still am:)

He's bounching on his back tire, by the way, not just doing a wheelie.
What a stud;)


Then there's our littlest trickster. He thought he was so smart for standing on the steering wheel and sticking his foot out. He's such a cutie:)
The best part of them playing hard outside:


I just scoop them up and take them to bed.......
unless this happens at 3 or 4 in the afternoon; then we're looking at a long night. Still, the peace in the house for the time being is nice!

No comments: