Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just A Regular Photo Session

It is becoming painfully obvious to me that the "perfect picture" of my boys is liable to elude me for years to come. If Luke isn't expressing his "what is going on" face than Nik is either turning away from the camera or looking dazed and confused. At least in this picture they both are sitting close to each other and are dressed nice!
Really, this boys face is hilarious. Tone' and I are constantly looking at each other and shaking our heads as Lukas does this look non-stop! Oh if only I had just a couple passes into his brain, I would definitely be using one of my passes on figuring out what is behind this look.

Then he suddenly figures everything out and gives us a super cute smile!
A boy and his mama; just when did I get all those lines on my face? And wow, I really do have a lot of freckles. I really don't look at the mirror all that often so sometimes I forget.

Aaaaawwwww, how cute! A kiss for daddy:)

2 comments:

klyn said...

Wonderful pictures! Are your Christmas cards sent to the printers then?? I need to get my family pictures taken - maybe you should bring your camera? Maybe I should decide on clothes. Or, maybe this is the year we send out black and white.

x said...

Babies turning into toddlers - toddlers into boys - boys into . . . their getting older and bigger too quickly. We miss the Gibsons!