Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Snow Day!


Nikolas had so much fun playing in the snow making snow balls and throwing them at Tone'.
I wish we could have gone up to the mountain this winter to play in the snow,
but I was not wanting to risk going into labor up there
and now I don't want to take baby up there.
Next year.

Bombs away!


Lukas did have fun, in spite of his grumpy appearance.





Such joy!




My little snow baby.


Lukas was looking at the flowers trying to poke their heads up through the snow.

I really wish we could just have a couple days of snow. Like, 6 inches would be fun.
Come on Pacific NorthWest.

1 comment:

klyn said...

Let's see, I am driving to Cannon Beach Sunday - that is probably when you will get snow.
Or the 19th because I will be in Southern Oregon.
See the pattern...