Monday, May 19, 2008

Four Months Old!

Here is our little Lukas at four whole months old enjoying bath time. He enjoys it as it means that Mama is paying attention to him. Something that doesn't always happen with Nikolas wanting all my time.

Here are my fake Yuen Lui pictures:) Complete with the ever present drool hanging off his chin. In case anyone is wondering, as I am often asked, the red mark on his arm is a birthmark. Supposedly it will disappear around two years old. We call it his sailor tattoo as it somewhat resembles an anchor.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Clubprouser said...

Oh my gosh Becca, he's adorable! I love your fake photos! How did you do it? They turned out great! I just want to eat him up!

klyn said...

The "studio" photos turned out well - are you gong to try that technique with anti-studio boy?

It is so sad your boys are growing up without at least a metal tub!! To them, my house will be like Gma's house was to us!