Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nik & Delaney

For those of you who haven't heard me "kidding" about Nik's betrothed, this little cutie is her, and one has to admit they do look cute together:) I really do try not to kid about it too much, as her daddy is a bit protective on hearing anyone matching his little girl up. In his words, "Delaney can get married anytime.....after I'm in the grave and won't know about it." So forgive me Jace, these shots are too cute to keep to myself.
Oh boy, these two pictures do worry me a little. I am envisioning them at sixteen years old and Nik running out the door saying, "I'm picking up Delaney Mom, see ya later!". Then I will be praying that Tone' and I have done a good job of teaching him to be a perfect gentleman, otherwise, Jace will be beating our door down.
Seriously, what is up with that smile!? Whooboy, he is definitely taking after his Italien daddy. Resist Delaney! Resist! Well, at least for around 20 years or so:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh, so cute!!! Our grandchildren really would be quite attractive. :)

I'll have to make sure Jace sees this post. I'm sure he'll have some smart remark for you. :)

Jace said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!