Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cute Baby Alert!

There really isn't anything cuter than a chubby faced baby with big round eyes, two teeth and wearing a pilot cap, now is there?
Except for that babies profile, perhaps:)
Luke lucked out today and enjoyed his first ice cream sandwich. Mmmmm, he really like it. And when I say "really" I mean, so much so that i tried to pry it out of his chubby little hands and by the time i had control of it it was nearly flat from him holding on with all his might. And then there were tears. Lots of tears. So softie mama gave it back. Look at him! Wouldn't you?
Cause he is obviously starving.
Then we made it home later that day and I noticed his cheeks were getting scaly, which is what used to happen to Nik as a baby when he had too much pasteurized dairy products. Bummer for baby, i might have to keep his ice cream eating habit to a minimum. Poor guy.

4 comments:

klyn said...

Well, it wasn't a chocolate milkshake...but ice cream sandwiches are really good!

melissa said...

Oh- babies and Ice cream. I once kidnapped Delaney when she was TINY and made her my minion for life by feeding her delicious chocolate ice cream. Jodi was NOT happy with me, to say the least. But for about 30 seconds, Delaney liked me more than her mama, so it was worth it. ;)

Katinka said...

Well, it's obvious the poor kid is starving, so no wonder. I've held him and I know how frail he is.

Clubprouser said...

He is sooooooo darn cute! I can't wait to see him again!