Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our Little Daredevil


It felt like a spring day today with the temperature in the 50's, so the boys and I headed outside and rode bikes to get the wiggles out. Nikolas had to show me all his cool new tricks, and wanted me to take "pictures!" as he is yelling in the video.




He amazes us with his athletic ability. I showed him once how to ride off a curb and he did it first try like a pro.




Today he did something new and impressive. He was riding like he was weaving in between cones. I'm ready to go pick up some cones and set up an obstacle course for him, just to see what happens. I definitely see him "competing" in some bike races this spring, won't that be so cute?!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Aunt Sheri has some of those short purple cones he can have.

Whew! Thank you videos! One less post to scrap! :)

Emily said...

We cannot wait to get Elly on a bike this spring. We pulled out her tricycle & helmet the other day so she could practice in the living room. Nik will have to teach her some of his sweet moves.

rebecca said...

Emily,
That's great! I am looking forward to teaching Lukas this spring as well. He isn't too interested in the tricycle as he want's a big boy bike like brother, so we might go straight to a bike w/training wheels. Though, he may be too short still....