Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cleaning up

I recently discovered that my links to my favorite websites have been incorrect. Apparently it makes a HUGE difference whether one adds ".org" versus ".com" at the end of the web address. Arg... The crazy thing is that the links did go to sites that appeared to be the real thing, but were not, in fact, the real thing. I think someone had made the ".com" sites to confuse people so they wouldn't find the real sites as they are somewhat controversial. Okay, quite controversial. Two are about creation science and one is about child training. The other one is about berry picking, not sure about the reason to confuse people with that one....
The reason i just discovered this is because i always just link to the sites from my favorites side bar. So, sorry for the confusion, but, now is the perfect time to check some VERY COOL websites out.

1 comment:

klyn said...

Since we have been going back and forth between computer programs lately, my favorites keep getting deleted! It is so hard to find some sites again! The .net, .com, .org sites are confusing and annoying when I am not sure which one my desired one is.