Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Kiss Makes It All Better



This is Darth Vader.

Darth had an owie on his head due to being dropped on the cement and then stepped on by a two year old.

Darth would have been fine had he been wearing his helmet.

Lesson learned.

Said two year old felt bad for dear Darth.

Said two year old said, "Mama, kiss"

What does a mama do, but kiss the plastic deformed Jedi on the top of his head.

Over and over and over again...

Do mama's of two year old girls have to kiss ugly action figures?

3 comments:

klyn said...

No, I don't believe I kissed any ugly action figures, but I have had to hug many a doll and stuffed animal. I did have to tenderly cradle Ashley long after Ashley was past her prime - actually, at her ripe old age of 14 years old, we are still being admonished to be kind to her...Chad and I are not mature enough yet to not secretly ridicule Ashley when her owner is away at camp. Of course, I did want all the Chucky movies during my formative years, hence the reason we ridicule in secret...

A side note: Z's friend is over and I showed the Darth post to him - you are now deemed even cooler by an 11 year-old.

kate said...

no action figures, just doggie, baby, mickey, minnie, goofy, and all the other stuffies in eloise's ginormous stash in her bed

Katinka said...

As an aunt to many, by blood or friendship I have done my share of kissing all kinds of things. Another different thing you get with girls is having your hair done, sometimes quite painful and once in awhile irreversible without scissors.