Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Top Ten Favorites

My friend Kate had a post on her blog in which she stated her top ten favorites, so now i am doing the same as it might be fun for you all to know the little nuances of Rebecca. So here they are: Jesus, family and friends are assumed of course!

1. Magazines - I have a slight addiction to magazines. I think i currently have at least 6 subscriptions.

2. Starbucks - specifically the Eggnog lattes only served in December, but any other latte will do.

3. Rock Climbing - naturally.

4. Checking things off my "ToDo" lists - I am such a list person, i have at least 5-7 lists going on at one time.

5. See's Dark Chocolate Nougat - Mmmmm, these would make my Valentine's Day. (Hint, Hint, to a certain Husband...)

6. Yardwork - I know, strange, but i have always loved hard work and being outside and since i don't live on a farm anymore, the yard is it.

7. Berries - of any kind, but raspberries are THE BEST.

8. Going barefoot - Oh why do i live in the Northwest?

9. My Canon Rebel XT - I can now never go back to a point n shoot, toddlers are much to quick for them.

10. Learning everyday - which isn't too hard since i am a new mama and knew absolutely nothing about children, cooking, cleaning, gardening, etc. 2 years ago.



There you are, now you know everything there is to know about me. Well, at least the important stuff:)

So if you have a blog or even email and feel like sending me your 10 favorite things i would love to see them!

3 comments:

kate said...

I love it.

I'm the same with "to do lists".

klyn said...

Kellie’s Top 10 – not in correct order – just listed as I thought of them. And, tomorrow, the list would probably be different!
1)Completing a challenging crossword.
2)Reading an entire book in one sitting.
3)Writing, mailing, and receiving letters to friends and family.
4)Exploring my newest city! AKA: Dragging my family to all the events I think they should enjoy even when they would all rather be home doing nothing.
5)Playing board games or cards with friends/ family.
6)Water Slides – the real ones, not slip and slides, although if I could have a go at the kinds of slip and slides we made back on the farm…hmm, J & K's backyard would be perfect...up for it, B?
7)The Beach – alas, my husband and kids dislike the beach..., but, at least I live by it!
8)Singing out loud to songs on the radio in the minivan - when I am alone, of course!
9)Visiting as many friends/ family in one single PDX or other city trip as possible!
10)Going to history museums!

melissa said...

Melissa's top 10- also not in order:
1) barrel racing. Not watching, doing. Favorite competitive sport as a kid and I still love it on the rare occasion I get to do it.
2) boating/fishing/time on the water
3) writing
4) scary movies and blankets with fringe that I can hide in but still see through.
5) lemon drop martini's
6) handbags- just the cute ones
7) adventure travel- several trips are being planned at one time usually with no guarantee we'll go on any of them...
8) c'mon, you knew shoes would be on here.
9) the Sunday paper
10) Starbucks, of course.