Tuesday, December 23, 2008

First Steps!

I was in the kitchen last night when Tone' brought Luke in saying that he "really wants mama". So he set Luke down on his chubby little feet and gradually let go and Luke stood there for a while and suddenly took a step! And then another....and another!
His First Three Steps!


And then he raised his chunky arms and hands into the air with a huge smile on his face. I think he was just as excited as we were.
He was still beaming a few minutes later....
And he was still raising his hands into the air. It looked like he was saying, "Hallelujah, I can walk!".

3 comments:

Melinda said...

YEAH LUKE!!!!!! Logan can't wait to chase you around. I love the look of glee on his face. Priceless!

Katinka said...

Ohhhhh! I missed it! How very adorable! Now he doesn't have to crawl up my pant leg, he'll just walk over and give it a tug to be picked up. Next thing he'll be talking.

klyn said...

Nik's face was hilarious! He knows he is in trouble now!