Monday, December 8, 2008

Red Light, Green Light

Somehow, Nikolas learned that red means stop and green means go, I really don't know where he figured this out as I certainly haven't taught him.
Tone' and I learned this as we were in the car and I was approaching a stoplight. From out of nowwhere we heard a little voice in the back saying, "Red. Means. Stop, Mama."

Great, now I have a backseat driver.

It has continued since then and now every single stoplight and sometimes at stop signs I hear, "Red. Stop." or "Green. Go." depending on the color of the light.

It is pretty cute, and I probably need an extra set of eyes while I am driving. And now we can play the game, "Red Light, Green Light"!!

1 comment:

klyn said...

I love "Red light, Green Light" - oohh, try "Mother, May I" next. That game is most likely the reason why my children still ask permission to eat a piece of candy from their stash in their bedrooms. At least they don't ask me if they can use the bathroom anymore!