Friday, April 4, 2008

Nikolas Turns Two!

This past weekend we celebrated Nikolas' second birthday with a few family memebers. What a difference a year makes with his reaction to a party.
For his first birthday he was utterly disinterested in gifts, cried when we sang to him and barely touched his cake. Obviously that wasn't a problem this year. He devoured his cupcake, with no hands I might add, and said, "Woah!" after each gift. He had a great time playing with his new bubble machine and dragging his two cousins around.
I have to add that the cupcake idea was mine, but my cousin, Chelsea, who was visiting from Alaska, decorated them. Thanks Chelsea! And thanks Chad for decorating the house and sacrificing your eyes to chop onions!
I can't believe I have a two year old. He has quite the personality, though not always the personality I would want him to have. He is exceptionally cute, (if I may say so) and very funny, so that helps when he is screaming his little head off for one reason or another.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: