Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Top Ten Reasons I'm Glad I'm Not Pregnant

10. I don't fret about every little food or drink thinking it might do irrepairable damage to my little one.
9. no back pain
8. I can put on a shirt without a draft hitting my belly.
7. I can once again squeeze through tight places.
6. I can rock climb, wakeboard, snowboard, mt. bike, etc.... once again!
5. I can go longer than 5 minutes without peeing.
4. I can put my socks and shoes on without doing acrobatics.
3. I can sleep in any position I feel like, thank you very much.
2. No morning sickness
and the top reason I am glad I am not currently pregnant is:


1. Labor is NOT looming in the near future!

Anyone like to add anything?

3 comments:

kate said...

there is no newborn in the future

klyn said...

For me, it is the freedom from the monthly blood taking with the large needle and the five vials that had to be filled and, of course, the whole peeing in a cup ordeal!!

melissa said...

How about the comments from complete strangers?? "So when are you due?" "Wow- looks like you have a basketball in there!", "You look like you're gonna pop!", and my personal favorite, "You don't mind if I rub your belly, do you?"