Sunday, April 13, 2008

Set in Stone

Making memories of my little boys is one of my favorite pastimes. So I was really excited after finishing my latest project of imprinting their little footprints into concrete stepping stones. My plan is to make new stones each year until they are around 10 or so giving me a nice long path in my garden.

Already Nik has been having fun stepping on his stone and I imagine they will have fun over the years looking back on how they have grown. I, especially, know a few years down the road I am going to look at their little footprints and miss how tiny they were. It actually gets me kinda teary eyed.

Excuse me,

I have to go cuddle with my baby right now:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

klyn said...

That looks so great!

So, Chad said once you started your blog, you wouldn't email me anymore! He was right...so far!

That's okay...liking the blog!