Thursday, April 17, 2008

Who's Who?

My sister bought me these cute shirts for Nik with 3,6,9 months and 1 year on them so I started taking pictures as he grew into each of them. It was fun to see how much he had grown and so now i am doing the same with Lukas.
I'm sure you can tell who is who as Luke has quite the chubby round face and looks like a linebacker. (I actually don't know what a linebacker is, but I imagine they are big, beefy guys.)
Do you notice a bit of mischief in those eyes? NIk was trying to warn me of his personality to come.
Luke's expression looks like pure fun and happiness.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Great pictures! The one of Nik is so funny! He has the cutest mischeviously looks. I'm sure Lukas is destined to be a much more easygoing child.

klyn said...

I see that Lukas fills the shirt out a bit more than Nik did!
I loved seeing the side-by-side comparison! Thanks!

Angela said...

Oh my, you are right. Nik looks like he's up to something and Luke looks so sweet and innocent. Great observation.