Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Away from Home

Nikolas is staying with his Aunt Kellie and Uncle Chad and his cousins, Alexandra and Zachary this week. After we all went up there last week Nikolas stayed behind. It has been sad to go into his room and see his empty bed and he has been a little sad at times while he has been up there, but Aunt Kellie says he is doing really well and sent me some pictures to prove it.
They went outside today and he rode his scooter and then his trike. So incredibly cute.


Of course fudgesicles make missing mama bearable.
He was a tired little boy today after playing hard all day and went to bed early at 7:30. Why can't I ever get him to go to bed that early???

A BIG thank you to Kellie for taking on a two year old and giving me some extra time to accomplish things that otherwise get pushed aside. I think i had a wee bit of an easier time when your kids stayed with me this summer. In fact, they can stay with me anytime; babysitter, playmate, errand helper, assistant cook..... yep, anytime.

1 comment:

klyn said...

Let it be known that my kids do the bulk of the child care! I just do the grunt work of wiping, cleaning, washing, guiding, and being the mean aunt who makes him go to bed at night without his beloved mommy and baby.