Saturday, April 25, 2009

Someone, Cut That Boy's Hair!

"Nikolas,", my good friend Angela said, "I'm going to take you on a little outing to get your hair cut, and I'll pay for it with my own money!"
Apparently, Nik's disheveled hairstyle was getting to her:) I have been trying to figure out how to cut his hair myself and save money and have figured now is the time to practice as he doesn't know his hair looks like it's been cut by a three year old. As you can see, I haven't figured it out yet. So, upon hearing that Angela, who never spends more than a dollar on little kids birthday presents, was even joking about paying for Nik's haircut, I decided it was time to just go ahead and drop the cash and pay someone who knows what they are doing.
So off we went to the most fun (and yes, the most expensive) kids salon around, Little Clippers.

Nikolas and his mop

Suddenly not so sure about what is about to take place.
Who wouldn't love getting their hair cut in this place? Nik chose the Blue Angel jet plane to sit in while he watched a Thomas the Tank Engine video.
Lukas looking on in wonder.

Why should big brother have all the fun? We found a tiny little convertible for him to sit in. He had a great time as he could even touch the pedal.



The finished product.
It actually looks much better than the picture shows. He really does look quite handsome now.

No comments: