Sunday, April 26, 2009

Training Hard Working Boys

Tone' brought his truck to us on Thursday night and then he was picked up in the early morning to go to our churchs' Men's Retreat for the weekend. It was looking awfully dirty and since it was such a warm and beautiful day on Friday the boys and I decided to surprise Daddy and wash his truck for him. I know, I'm nice like that.
Here are my hard working boys My little water baby

I sure hope this continues on into his teen years!

Even little Lukas was helping. He washed everything below my knees, Nik washed everthing below my hips and I washed everything else. We're a great team:)

Nikolas is pulling a climbers move to clean the headlights. What can I say? I can see his climbing potential in anything!

Before I knew what was going on,
Nik was Naked!
He had been washing the truck one minute, I turned around and when I turned around again he had stripped off his shorts and unders and was jumping into the wash bucket! I had to grab the camera, of course, my fellow scrappers and bloggers understand. What a crazy kid!
Just to let you know, the truck ended up being only half washed. Lukas was needing a nap and it was getting late in the day so I had to just stop. So when Tone' arrives home on Sunday he will first pull in and see the back of the truck shiny clean, and then he will see the right side of the truck still dirty. The drivers side, however, was the side that was washed, so at least he will get to enjoy the clean side:) HeHe

No comments: