Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm (Not) A Cowboy

FYI: these pictures are from last summer, but I am trapped up in Issaquah for the weekend and have no picture file and no way to download more pictures so I thought I needed to post something for all my dedicated fans out there. Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately, I'm sure i will get with it soon:)

Nikolas received red cowboy boots for our trip to Oklahoma last summer and he thought they were the coolest thing. He spent a bit of time admiring them.
Yep, these are my red boots. I know, I'm cool.



Tone' started singing the song: "Dead or Alive" by ? (sorry Tone', I am so music illiterate) and Nik memorized it with him, except with some minor changes.
Tone': "I'm a cowboy,"
Nik: "No cowboy!"
Tone': "on a steel horse I ride"
Nik: "No steel horse!"
Tone': "I'm wanted"
Nik: "No wanted!"
Tone': "dead or alive"
Nik: "No dead or alive!"
That is how the song goes everytime and everytime Tone' and I laugh. It's probably mean to antagonize our child, but boy is it funny!



No comments: