Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mama's Little Chef

Little Lukas needed something to occupy his time while I was making dinner one night, so I decided I could spare a quarter cup of flour and let him make something as well.
He immediately started mixing that flour together and hollering at it something fierce too.
And then the mess began........
but really, did I actually think I wouldn't have a mess to clean up?
And doesn't he look adorable with flour on his nose and lips? So cute:)
Either he was pushing all the flour under the fridge, pulling it out from under the fridge after dumping it under, or he saw an ant and was trying to squish it (as mama has been doing alot lately, the curse of spring). Whatever he was doing was fine with me as the whole flour mixing episode kept him busy well after dinner was ready.
I'm going to have to log this inexpensive activity away for future use.

No comments: