Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So That's Why It Was So Quiet

I had left the boys in the family room while I was making dinner and as I worked I could hear Lukas chattering away about something. After a few minutes I realized that the chattering had stopped, completely. "Hmmm, that's weird.", I thought as I walked into the room. I soon discovered the reason was because Luke's mouth had been full of chocolate and he was working on opening the next one.
When he saw me coming towards him he gave me this look:
Really, who can blame the little guy, I mean, chocolate is good.
I, also, am a chocolate fan and with the sales and coupons lately have been purchasing a few here and there, so our little M&M dispenser has been in use this past week. Lukas hadn't really known what an M&M was but apparently had been silently observing Nikolas getting a little bowl of them for a treat every so often. Well, today he found half of a plastic easter egg and walked over to the counter under the M&M dispenser and pointed up at it with his little egg bowl while looking at me and grunting. I'd say he has figured it out:)

No comments: