Sunday, August 23, 2009

Date Night!

For Tone' and my birthdays my sister, Kellie, bought us tickets to see the Sounders soccer team playing at Quest Field in Seattle. The best part of this birthday present was that she would also watch our boys while we went giving us an official "date night".

Quest Field

Tone' and I are not big fans of watching sports, but we both played soccer and love to watch it as well so this was actually alot of fun for both of us. We had great seats, ate ridiculously expensive, unhealthy, but deliciouse stadium food, cheered, booed, and had a wonderful time being together. I felt like I was 21 and going out on a date for the first time!
(I think it's been way too long since we have been alone together)


Sadly, the Sounders did not win, The score was 1-0. It was exciting anyway, and we discovered that Sounders fans are obsessed! Practically everyone was wearing a blue or a green jersey or scarf. No one sat down the entire time either. I've never understood that kind of devotion to a team, but I'm glad their are those who do as that is how the players get payed.


Me and my goofy husband, Tone'
You wouldn't expect him to actually be serious would you?

No comments: