Thursday, August 20, 2009

What Do You Get When.....

you combine ice cream, a baby and 90 degrees?


A smiling, gooey, sticky baby sitting in a puddle of chocolate messiness!!!
That's what.

This may have not been one of my brighter mama moments. I thought it would be a nice end to our long day in the heat if we swung through the drive thru at TCBY and enjoyed some .99 cent waffle cones. I knew there would be a mess, but I didn't want Nik and I to eat in front of the poor little guy. I have my soft mama moments, so I tried to ignore the nagging thought that this was a really bad idea. About 1 mile down the rode I looked in the rear view mirror and saw chocolate goodness in place of Luke's face. Eeeeewwwww.
It did remind me of when I was young and my family would go out for ice cream on Sunday nights after church. I would either get chocolate or licorice and it would be all over my face by the end. I was made fun of. I'm okay with it now.

No comments: