Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Ride Horse, ALL BY MYSELF!

The boys and I went to my brother and sister-in-law's home on Friday to hang out a little and while we were there Nikolas saw their horses and said he wanted to ride one, "all by myself."
So Karen threw the bareback pad on one of their horses and Nik put his brand new Thomas the Train helmet on that Karen and the girls found for him at a garage sale!!! (Thanks girls!) Then he was ready to ride.


Abby led Cysco around and around and around while Nikolas held on tight. He did a great job staying in one spot and keeping his legs and feet wrapped around the horse. He wasn't worried in the least bit about being up there, really I don't think this child is afraid of anything.
Except Diesel 10.....the scary train with the big clamping claw, it strikes fear into him and we regularly have to go on a Diesel 10 hunt to chase him out of Nik's room. But falling off a large horse who could crush his head?.... no worries!

Abby, I hope you know that you have started something. Each time we come over now he is going to say, "Abby, I ride horse all by my self now?" " Abby?" "Abby?"
Just thought I would warn you:)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

How adorable. And don't forget cow puppets! Or is he over that?
Abby looks a lot like her Aunt Julie!