Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Have A Little Secret

Nope, not pregnant. Haha! I got your attention though, didn't I? Actually, my secret is that I have been moonlighting on another blog that my uber amazing friend, Angela, and I have started called Frugallivingonline . It is all about saving money on groceries, household goods and various other deals we find. We are way too excited about it and have been posting like crazy, let me rephrase that, Angela has been posting like crazy while I have been posting like a normal person (not that normal is good in blogging as what people want are lots of posts, that is why when the idea to do a blog on deals in the NW popped into my head I immediately called Angela, cause, well, she's kind of crazy like that) ((Love you Angela!! I mean that all in a good way!)). Anyway, if you are interested in saving money in any amount at all then check our blog out. Even if you don't want to do the whole coupon thing, there are tons of other cool stuff we post about that you are bound to be interested in. I was even able to teach an old dog new tricks tonight when I mentioned to my dad that he could get extremely inexpensive printer cartridge refills done at Walgreens. (Not that I am calling my dad old, however, he is going to be 70 this year!!!) We also do giveaways that may or may not interest you every time but surely sometime they will so you won't want to miss those.

I could go on about all the cool things you will run across, but I will let you go discover them all for yourself.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I just had to let you know that I have officially joined the ranks of the coupon crazy. I'm a mad woman. Pouring over the newspaper, checking the internet everytime Elly goes down for a nap... It's addicting. I think one of my favorite new hobbies is watching the check-out screen deduct my savings. And don't even get me started on my coupon box... Thanks for giving me that final push!

klyn said...

Maybe you should put the link for the other blog on your sidebar.