Saturday, November 1, 2008

Batman & JayJay the JetPlane

Here is our little Batman looking Oh So Cute. He even has a little cape. He had a fun time riding in the stroller as Nik and all the big kids trick or treated.
And here is Nik in his Jay Jay the Jet Plane costume. He loves airplanes so when I saw this outfit at a consignment store I figured it would be perfect.

This was the 4th Annual Halloween Bash at the Davis', though this is only our third. Four years ago there were only five munchkins and now there are 13! There have been four new babes in the past year alone. We seem to have hit a dry spell now, though, as no one is expecting, however I'm sure there will be an announcement in the near future, but not from me!

Daddy and Nikolas hitting the neighborhood. Nik was so funny this year as at first he didn't know what was going on. Once he realized that he was given candy at the first house he became super excited and sprinted to the next house yelling, "TREAT! More TREAT!!!". He also started getting tricky and after the owner would shut the door Nik would wait a second and then ring the doorbell again. He did very well at saying "kank you" to everyone who gave him candy, so that made up for his apparent greediness.
Finally at home counting his loot. He thought he had hit the jackpot as he has never owned so much candy. He had to go to sleep with it which meant that mama had to sneak into his bedroom at night to snag his candy bag so she could sample some of it herself. I have no problem taking his candy, I gave birth to him, he owes me candy for life just for the excruciating pain I endured. Not to mention the toddler years..... Love you Nik:)

2 comments:

klyn said...

And then there's my kids: what candy do you want mom? Don't you want all of my dark chocolate milky ways? Here, have another twix...

It really does cut down on the fun of sneaking into their rooms and eating their candy - well, if you are going to just GIVE it to me, then it doesn't taste as good!

Fun group shots, although Kate beat you posting the kid pics. :)

Nik looked great and I so wish I was there to see his realization that people were GIVING candy away at the houses! Ha! Lukas was so sweet and innocent looking. Biding his time until he can swoop in to get the candy! Beware, Nik!

I am sorely disappointed that Tone' did not dress up!! Our group of 7 parents only had two dissenters - and we left one of them to guard the house. We always dress up!

Unknown said...

Just out of curiosity, do you still have this Jay Jay costume? My little guy loves Jay Jay and I am searching to find anything for him!
Blessings