Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Typical Day

Thought I would let you all in on a typical day in our household during the day. Today I looked out the window and decided we needed to rake some leaves. So I put Lukas on my back in the Ergo Carrier and started raking. Nikolas immediately jumped on his trike and started riding through my pile of leaves and spreading them everywhere. I didn't mind though as I love being outside so the more leaf raking the better.
Awwww, the finished product. I'm sure tomorrow it will look just like the before picture though.
We also went to Albertsons where they paid me $7.28 to shop there. You can read more about this score here.

Then it was on to home where I needed to start dinner but little Lukas just wouldn't let me put him down without him screaming and trying to climb up my leg. So for sanity and safety's sake i put him in the Ergo and he promptly fell asleep. He was there sleeping for half an hour until Tone' came home and was able to help me get him into his crib. The poor little man is having a rough time of teething right now as he has 4 teeth coming in on top and he only just got two more on bottom. Needless to say he hasn't been sleeping much, which means mama hasn't either. After 2 1/2 years of having babies, though, I have gotten used to it and can function on little sleep. Though I don't think my brain operates at full capacity most of the time.

1 comment:

klyn said...

Lots of work done at your place! Wow! We thankfully have those marine wind gusts that just send the leaves on down the street! Handy!